Fast and Effective Varicose Vein Treatment
As the leading vein center in the Inland Empire area, Empire Vein Specialists is proud to offer the VenaSealTM Closure system for the treatment of varicose veins.
VenaSealTM is a minimally-invasive treatment option available for patients suffering from venous disease. It is the only treatment that seals off the affected veins using a medical adhesive and is performed after a single injection of local anesthetic.
Benefits of VenaSealTM
- Fast, in-office procedure – Most procedures take under 20 minutes
- High success rate – This procedure has a 98% success rate
- Painless – We perform VenaSealTM procedures using a single injection of local anesthetic
- Minimally-Invasive – There are no stitches or bandages involved so patients resume normal activities immediately
- No Wait Time – You can undergo treatment without going through the trial period of compression therapy before the procedure
How is VenaSealTM Performed?
We will use an ultrasound to determine which veins require treatment and if you are a good candidate for VenaSeal. You can get answers to any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation.
During treatment, Dr. Grewal will thread a small catheter directly into the problem vein. The VenaSealTM adhesive is delivered into the vein and we will apply light pressure to the leg. We will remove the catheter and place a small bandage over the puncture site. You can get back to your regular activities immediately.
How Much Does VenaSealTM Cost?
Venaseal is now covered by most insurance plans including Medicare and IEHP. We will work with your individual insurance plan to see if Venaseal is covered for you. We do offer third-party financing and convenient payment options to make managing costs that much easier.
Suffering from painful varicose veins? Find out if the VenaSealTM procedure is right for you by calling (951) 289-9512 today.