VENASEAL™ CLOSURE SYSTEM
VenaSeal™ is the latest minimally invasive treatment available for patients suffering from vein disease. It is the first vein treatment of its kind that treats varicose veins of the legs by sealing the affected veins using a medical adhesive.
ADVANTAGES OF VENASEAL™:
- Convenient – your VenaSeal™ procedure will take place in the comfort of our office setting.
- Quick – the entire procedure is usually completed in just 20 minutes.
- Effective – with a success rate of 98%.
- Painless – requires only a single injection of local anesthetic.
- Minimally Invasive – so you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- No Wait Time – doesn’t require a trial of compression stockings prior to the procedure.
HOW IS VENASEAL™ PERFORMED?
After an ultrasound identifies which veins require treatment, one of our board-certified vascular surgeons will determine whether you are a candidate for VenaSeal™. They will answer all questions and the consultation is complimentary.
During the procedure, the physician will thread a small catheter (flexible tube) into the vein to be treated. Then the VenaSeal™ adhesive is delivered into the vein and light pressure to the leg is applied for a few minutes. The catheter is removed and the procedure is completed. Patients require only a Band-aid over the puncture site and can immediately return to all activities.
WHAT IS THE COST OF VENASEAL™?
As VenaSeal™ is the latest, minimally invasive treatment offered for vein treatment, currently, most insurances are now accepting Venaseal™ if medically indicated. After a complimentary ultrasound and consultation, our specially trained staff will assist and guide you through every step to ensure a smooth and affordable process.
Suffering from painful varicose veins? Find out if the VenaSeal™ procedure is right for you by calling 1.800.VARICOSE today.