Are you a candidate for varicose vein treatment?
Review the list of symptoms below to determine if you should be screened for venous insufficiency:
- Previous diagnosis of varicose veins or venous insufficiency
- Visible varicose veins on the legs
- Vascular issues, such as carotid artery disease, aortic aneurysm, peripheral arterial disease, or kidney failure
- Frequent leg pain, aches, or cramping
- Burning or itching of the skin
- Ankles or legs swelling frequently
- Feeling of heaviness in the legs
- Skin discoloration or noticeable texture changes
- Restless legs
- Open wounds or sores in the legs
- Achy legs after sitting or standing for long periods of time
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, call our office at (951) 289-9512 to schedule your complimentary vein screening or fill out the Contact Us form on this page and we will call you within 24 hours to reserve your appointment.