Fast and Effective Varicose Vein Treatment
As the leading vein center in the Inland Empire area, Empire Vein Specialists is proud to offer the VenaSeal™ Closure system for the treatment of varicose veins.
VenaSeal™ is a minimally-invasive treatment option available for patients suffering from venous disease. It is the only treatment that seals off the affected veins using a medical adhesive and is performed after a single injection of local anesthetic.
Benefits of VenaSeal™
- Fast, in-office procedure – Most procedures take under 20 minutes
- High success rate – This procedure has a 98% success rate
- Painless – We perform VenaSeal™ procedures using a single injection of local anesthetic
- Minimally-Invasive – There are no stitches or bandages involved so patients resume normal activities immediately
- No Wait Time – You can undergo treatment without going through the trial period of compression therapy before the procedure
How is VenaSeal™ Performed?
We will use an ultrasound to determine which veins require treatment and if you are a good candidate for VenaSeal. You can get answers to any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation.
During treatment, Dr. Grewal will thread a small catheter directly into the problem vein. The VenaSeal™ adhesive is delivered into the vein and we will apply light pressure to the leg. We will remove the catheter and place a small bandage over the puncture site. You can get back to your regular activities immediately.
How Much Does VenaSeal™ Cost?
Unlike the ClosureFast™ procedure, this varicose vein procedure is typically not covered by insurance. We offer it on a cash pay basis and will provide pricing information after your consultation. The final cost depends on the number of veins that require treatment. We do offer third-party financing and convenient payment options to make managing costs that much easier.
Suffering from painful varicose veins? Find out if the VenaSeal™ procedure is right for you by calling (951) 289-9512 today.